I am currently sitting in my bed, with a hot cup of tea and writing this. I am good at being clumsy, all the time. I don't like it when people act like they are someone they're not. I am horrible at telling people I like them, because I am too scared they won't like me back. I read more then I have time with. And I still don't read as much as I'd like to.
I am embarrassingly bad at dancing at parties, but I only try to embrace it.
I love when the spotlight hits my face as I walk up on stage and I know exactly what I am supposed to do. I am not particularly good at doing things in time. I drink tea.
I prefer to dance to my own drum, instead of trying to be like everyone else. I listen to Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. I like when I am just being myself and not trying so hard to get people to like me.
I am addicted to music and laughter.
I am wearing my white fuzzy socks, a tee with the print "Don't stop believing" and a pair of pyjamas shorts.
I like it when the sun is setting in the summer and you are sitting by the bay with your friends, and you can feel your happiness spreding through out your entire body. I
am angry because of all the stupidity in the world. Why can't we all just get along and stop screwing everything up?I am afraid of not being good enough and failing.
I wish I was brave and clever enough to know what I want and go after it.
/E
No comments:
Post a Comment